Ultra GI Replenish
UltraGI Replenish® is a medical food formulated to provide specialised macro-and micronutrient support for patients challenged by compromised gut function with digestive disorders including malabsorption. It is designed to complement an eating plan that excludes common food allergens and supports healthy gut function.
- Formulated with prebiotic isomalto-oligosaccharides (IMOs) and nature-identical human milk oligosaccharides (HMOs, as PreBiome 2-FL)
- IMOs encourage production of short-chain fatty acids to address mucosal and intestinal issues
- Nature-identical HMOs as 2-fucosyllactose (PreBiome 2-FL) selectively nourish beneficial bacteria to promote intestinal microbial balance
- Sustamine® is an advanced alanine-glutamine dipeptide designed for enhanced absorption, stability, and solubility
- L-glutamine is a valuable energy source for intestinal mucosal cells
- Contains a total of 15 g protein per serving€”12 g of pea/rice protein blend and 3 g of added amino acids and Sustamine®
- Provides essential nutrients to address malabsorption, including:
- Methylated vitamin B12 and calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, a bioavailable folate
- Antioxidant nutrients (e.g., vitamins C and E) to combat free radicals, including those that contribute to mucosal oxidative stress
- Zinc as zinc gluconate to support gastrointestinal mucosa integrity
SERVING SIZE: 2 Level Scoops
NAPPI CODE: 3002635-001 (Choc) / 3002637-001 (Vanilla)
Label & Supplement Facts
|Information per Serving:|
|Serving Size||2 Scoops (45 g)|
|Servings per Container||14|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat†||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g|
| Total Sugars
Includes 3g Added Sugars
|Typical Amino Acid Profile per Serving*|
|L-Aspartic Acid||1,360 mg|
|L-Cystine (Cysteine)***||150 mg|
|L-Glutamic Acid||2,060 mg|
|L-Isoleucine (BCAA)**||1,060 mg|
|L-Leucine (BCAA)**||1,810 mg|
|L-Lysine** (as L-lysine HCl)||1,650 mg|
|L-Valine (BCAA)**||1,190 mg|
|Percentage of Reference Daily Intakes (RDI)|
|Each Serving Contains:|
|Vitamin D3(as cholecalciferol)||10 mcg (400 IU)|
|Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate)||370 mcg|
|Vitamin C||30 mg|
|Vitamin E||5 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.5 mg|
|Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate)†††||310 mcg DFE|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||1.5 mcg|
|Pantothenic Acid||2.5 mg|
|Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA) (from flaxseed)||400 mg|
|2'-Fucosyllactose (2'-FL)||2 g|
Ingredients: Pea protein isolate, bamboo fibre, isomalto- Ingredients: oligosaccharide, rice protein concentrate, 2’-fucosyllactose powder, organic cocoa powder (processed with alkali),^ flaxseed, high oleic sunflower oil, natural flavours,^^ L-lysine HCl, dextrose, mediumchain triglycerides, L-leucine, silica, L-valine, L-alanyl-L-glutamine, L-isoleucine, gum acacia, xanthan gum, vitamin and mineral blend (zinc gluconate, ascorbic acid, manganese gluconate, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, copper gluconate, D-biotin, retinyl palmitate, niacinamide, cholecalciferol, calcium D-pantothenate, chromium picolinate, pyridoxine HCl, riboflavin, potassium iodide, thiamin HCl, calcium L-5- methyltetrahydrofolate, selenomethionine, and methylcobalamin), and Luo Han Guo fruit (monk fruit) extract.
Directions: Blend, shake, or briskly stir 2 level scoops (45 grams) into 200ml of chilled water. Take twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
NOTICE: THIS PRODUCT IS TO BE USED UNDER THE DIRECT SUPERVISION OF A PHYSICIAN OR OTHER LICENSED HEALTHCARE PRACTITIONER. DO NOT ENGAGE IN ANY DIET SUPPLYING LESS THAN 800 CALORIES PER DAY WITHOUT MEDICAL SUPERVISION.
This product is non-GMO and gluten-free.
CAUTION: This medical food has not been studied in children and pregnant or nursing women. If taking medication or other nutritional supplements, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use if package is torn or open.
Storage: Keep closed in a cool, dry place.
^Cocoa Horizons Foundation Verified
* Contributed by pea protein, added amino acids, rice protein, Sustamine®, and cocoa powder
** Essential amino acid
*** Conditionally essential amino acid
† Saturated fat content is contributed by medium-chain triglycerides
†† 15 g total protein with added amino acids: L-lysine, L-leucine, L-valine, L-isoleucine, and L-alanyl-L-glutamine
Join Our Community
Certain persons, considered experts, may disagree with one or more of the foregoing statements, but the same are deemed, nevertheless, to be based on sound and reliable authority. No such statements shall be construed as a claim or representation as to Metagenics products, that they are offered for the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of any disease.