- Phytocannabinoids may help support a healthy stress response by modulating key neurotransmitter pathways
- Hemp oil consists of naturally occurring phytocannabinoids and terpenes, which have been shown to support body function and general health
- Phytocannabinoids may play a role in mechanisms that support digestive system health and intestinal integrity
- Phytocannabinoids may support neurological health by acting on diverse central nervous system pathways
- Phytocannabinoids have been shown to display antioxidant properties
- Phytocannabinoids may support immune response via modulation of biochemical pathways associated with the immune system
75 mg organic broad-spectrum hemp (aerial part) extract per 1 ml serving
Metagenics Hemp Oil provides 450mg total phytocannabinoids
Dropper included (Calibrated pipette allows for individualised dosing)
Serving size: 1 Dropperful (1 ml) € Contains ‰ˆ15mg Phytocannabinoids including ± 97% CBD (and ± 3% CBG, and CBDa)
NAPPI CODE: 3001353-001
Label & Supplement Facts
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Serving Size||1 Dropperful (1 ml) |
|Servings Per Container||30|
|Total Fat||1 g||1%*|
|Organic Broad-Spectrum Hemp (Aerial Part) Extract||75 mg||**|
Other Ingredients: Organic hemp seed oil.
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take one dropperful (1 ml) once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product is non-GMO, gluten-free, and vegetarian.
Caution: If pregnant, nursing, taking medication or other dietary supplements, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Notice: This product is sourced from industrial hemp, which does not exceed 0.3% THC concentration (dry weight).
STORAGE: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Join Our Community
Certain persons, considered experts, may disagree with one or more of the foregoing statements, but the same are deemed, nevertheless, to be based on sound and reliable authority. No such statements shall be construed as a claim or representation as to Metagenics products, that they are offered for the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of any disease.