Endefen® is uniquely designed to nutritionally support the healthy function of the gastrointestinal (GI) tract. This exceptional formula addresses multiple factors that contribute to GI health.
- Supports the integrity of the gastric lining by promoting the growth of gastric mucosal cells.
- Lecithin and astaxanthin have demonstrated protective effects on the gastric environment.
- Green tea and arabinogalactans may help promote the growth of healthy intestinal microflora.
- Arabinogalactans may help promote the production of beneficial short-chain fatty acids, an important fuel for intestinal cells.
- Plantain has been shown in a lab setting to support the integrity of the gastric lining.
- Targeted antioxidants help protect the gastric mucosa.
- Key nutrients help to support GI immune function.
SERVING SIZE: About 2 level tablespoons
NAPPI CODE: 713918-001
Label & Supplement Facts
|Serving Size:||About 1 Tbsp (7.5 grams)|
|Servings Per Container:||56 (by weight)|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g|
|Total Sugars||1 g|
|Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate)||150 mg|
|Apple Fruit Powder||1 g|
|Plantain (Musa paradisiaca) Fruit Powder||1 g|
|Arabinogalactans (from larch gum)||750 mg|
|Soy Lecithin||500 mg|
|Chinese Cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) Bark Powder||350 mg|
|Decaffeinated†† Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Leaf Extract [standardized to 60% (75 mg) catechins and 40% (50 mg) epigallocatechingallate (EGCG)]||125 mg|
Other Ingredients: Rice bran, xylitol, rice syrup solids, and natural flavour. Contains: Soy
Directions: Mix about one level tablespoon (7.5 g) in 120ml of juice or water once daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product is non-GMO and gluten free.
Caution: If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
†Typical analysis reveals 115 mg phosphatidylcholine.
††Contains no more than 4% caffeine.
Join Our Community
Certain persons, considered experts, may disagree with one or more of the foregoing statements, but the same are deemed, nevertheless, to be based on sound and reliable authority. No such statements shall be construed as a claim or representation as to Metagenics products, that they are offered for the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of any disease.